Monday, September 8, 2008

Classes Begin

So today I had my first classes and it was very confusing. Because of the fact that I am a study abroad student I get to pick and choose my modules (classes). This is a very good thing but also hard to fit in everything. I had a mandatory meeting at 10 for my outdoor adventures class but I also had journalism from 9-11. My lecturer told me I couldn't leave for the meeting so I missed it. Therefore I may not be able to get into the class. NOT GOOD. So I have to try and decide what other classes I might can take in its place. The classes I am taking are journalistic writing, outdoor adventures, irish language, irish folklore, and irish music and dance. We will see how the semester goes I guess. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Your classes sound very interesting....not one's typical freshman subjects! Hope you are having fun. We are continuing to pray for you. Love, Mrs. E.