Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Adventure!



Yesterday was beautiful outside for a while so after my run I decided to go out to one of the trails that I found. It was the most beautiful experience. It made me really appreciate my decision to come to Ireland. I spent almost two hours walking around campus taking pictures and listening to my ipod. Yesterday my playlist really meant a lot to me so I am leaving you all my perfect day playlist as well.





This really doesn't even compare to how beautiful the sky is here when it is not raining.



The perfect climbing tree.









1. Love Remains the Same- Gavin Rossdale
2. Invincible- Ok Go
3. Time is Running Out- Muse
4. I'll Follow You Into the Dark- Death Cab for Cutie
5. If I Ever Leave This World Alive- Flogging Molly
6. World Spins Madly On- The Wheepies
7. Im In Peace- Justin Nozuka
8. Be Back Soon- Justin Nozuka
9. Breathless- Corrine Bailey Rae
10. Warm Whispers- Missy Higgens

2 comments:

Terra said...

Everything looks so beautiful! I hope that you enjoy every minute that you are there. Like Erin said, I think a book is a good idea. (I can't wait to read it!) Miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

Katie,
The photos are just beautiful! This is such a wonderful lifetime experience for you ... take advantage of every opportunity!
Thanks for taking time to blog ... it's fun to read about your experiences. Katie, we will continue to pray for you! Tell your mom and Michael that we hope they are having a great time, also!
Love, Jean Ellis