Friday, August 15, 2008

Work!

My sister informed me that my profile was boring so far so I thought I would add some  things on here from my summer. The summer I worked at the YMCA on the membership development team, which was probably the best job I could have asked for. I got paid pretty good money and I got to hang out with some of the coolest people ever every day.  
Here is a picture at everyone at Rebekah Hunt's pool for our work party. We are missing a few people though.

Here is a really funny video of me and my boss, Seth. Ha If you have ever been on youtube and have seen the video Can I Have Your Number? You will understand! 

2 comments:

The Raffray Family said...

So Funny! oh.oh Can I have your number!

Anonymous said...

oh. this just made my heart smile a bit. no...a lot.
then it made me frown. because i want you here. now. not later.
i like that you are no longer intimidated by me...sigh.
let's make sure we pick up where we left off when you get back okay? ha. i love you, dear.