Monday, August 25, 2008

Campus

Only four days till I leave! Even though I am so busy and rushed trying to get everything done I couldn't be more excited about attending UL for the semester. Thanks to the group I am on on facebook I was able to get some pictures of the campus for everyone to see.



This is the quad.



This is Dromroe Village, where I will actually be staying.


This is the front of the athletic's building.

Here is the pool along with athletic facility where I am hoping to spend a lot of time so I can stay in shape.


This is the front of the student union.



This is the New Living Bridge on campus.


This is Limerick City right beside the Shannon River.

This is a picture of King John's Castle, where I will actually be visiting my first week in Limerick.



No comments: