Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Itinerary

Today I received my final packet from API including my itinerary and some other information.
I thought I would let everyone know what my my schedule is going to look like.
Sunday August 31
Collection at Shannon Airport
Shopping for essentials
Orientation safety
API Welcome meal
Monday Sept. 1
API Orientation
Walking tour of Limerick City
Visit King Johns Castle
Visit St. Mary's Cathedral
Visit Hunt Museum
Lunch & Shopping
Tuesday Sept. 2
Bowling and Food
Wed. Sept. 3
Free Day
Thursday Sept. 4
Orientation Day at the University of Limerick
Dinner
Friday Sept. 5
Orientation Day
Sat. Sept. 6
Visit Limerick Market & Breakfast
Sunday Sept. 7 
Free Day
Monday Sept. 8
Classes Start

Also along with that I have a list of upcoming excursions
Saturday Sept. 13- Excursion to Bunratty Folk Park
TBA- Lahinch Excursion or UL Activity Center
Fri, Sat, Sun Oct. 17-19- London Excursion
Sat & Sun Nov. 1 & 2- Dublin Excursion
Sat Nov. 29- Blarney/Cork Excursion

2 comments:

The Raffray Family said...

Oh how I will miss my sister.....don't be gone to long.
Erin

Terra said...

Sounds busy, but exciting! I can't wait to hear all about Ireland.
We will all miss you!