Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Packing!

I have just started packing and I am definitely going to have a hard time. I got two rolling duffel's from LL Bean, one extra large and one large. I did a mock pack with some of my stuff not even all of it and I am not sure if I am going to have enough room! I guess I am going to have to cut back on what I am bringing ha. Not to mention that there is a weight issue too which I do not want to go over. Also in Limerick I was told that the dorms do not have elevators and that Europeans build up not out so I will have to carry all my luggage up who knows how many flights of stairs! This might be a problem! So if anyone has any packing suggestions that would be appreciated Ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an AMAZING semester! You'll be amazed at what you don't need..just remember that you can buy tolitries there...so don't back alot! And, pack the heaviest stuff (books and such) in your carry on! they don't usually weigh those....when I flew to China my bags were right at the weight limit at the time (75lbs) but my carry on was like 80! I can't wait to hear more of your adventures!!!