Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So lately my blog is getting pretty old but honestly there isn't much going on here. So to satisfy the needs of my readers (particularly my mother) I will try and give everyone an account of what is going on in my life.
To start of, I have been debating on changing my major from journalism. I dropped out of my journalism class after deciding that I did NOT like the newspaper aspects of journalism or the teacher. I know that I love to write that is no question, but I love to right what I want to write. So I decided that considering that there are so many things I want to do that can always be one of them, just maybe on the side. So since that is decided what do I want to do with my life? Right now I am thinking medicine, something I have gone back and forth on for years, but even in that I can't be sure what exactly I want. So as of now I am declaring undecided and I will just spend this semester figuring it out I suppose. 
Not much else is going on at this moment but I suppose I should appreciate the break because after next week I will be very busy. I am going rock climbing with the outdoors group I am in and then starting the 17 I do all of my traveling. The 17-19 I will be in London, 22-26 in Italy, the 1 and 2 I will be in Dublin, and then Nov. 8-11 I will be in Paris staying right next to the Eiffel Tower. So as of now things are going pretty easy, but I have a lot to look forward to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Katie!
Just checking in to let you know that The Ellises are thinking about you and hoping all is well! Katie, as you weigh your options regarding a major (and those you are considering are great areas of interest), I think you've made the best decision during this particular time to not officially declare a major. Just enjoy exploring the diversity of options ... that's actually what one's freshman year is all about! How exciting your future travels sound! Take lots of pics and share them on your blog!
Katie, please know that we are praying for you daily ... and no matter how alone you may get at times, remember that God is with you no matter where you are!
Love, Jean and Steve Ellis