Saturday, November 8, 2008

pub run.

At UL students in each class are with each other for every course all four years. So in my dance/games class I am with tons of third year students who have been together for 3 years now. Each year they elect a class representative who organizes things such as their class party. Well since I am in the class with them they invited me to their class party this year. They had a pub run where we all got on a bus and went to 6 real pubs all around Limerick. Here are a few pictures from the night.

My friends Edelle and Daphne.


Janine and I.

Janine, Daphne and I at our first pub.
Not the whole group but a good number of us.


1 comment:

The Raffray Family said...

I love your pictures of london and the the pub run.....drink a pint for me...see you soon...oh...you don't look like you have gained weight.